The online celebration introduces the high-quality 100% titanium brand to eye care professionals through informative, interactive social engagement. Without having to leave the dispensary, ECPS’s will learn about the features and benefits of the titanium collection and discuss design details and brand positioning directly with ClearVision’s Senior Product Brand Manager and PuriTi designer, Cathy Kaye.
Virtual partygoers will also:
- Receive tips on how to sell and maximize the PuriTi experience in the dispensary
- See firsthand in-store merchandising items
- Enjoy an exclusive shop-worthy special available only on February 26
- Win great prizes by answering titanium-esque triva questions on Twitter
- Hear from and chat live with ClearVision’s special guest and social media guru, Dr. Alan Glazier OD; recognized as one of the most influential optometrist in the country*
PuriTi eyewear showcases timeless design and first-class materials in a competitively priced, private label collection. The premium handcrafted brand provides both fashionable and functional excellence through sleek, modern designs accented by subtle details and technologically advanced construction and offers the hypoallergenic, anti-corrosive benefits associated with titanium.
When: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 from 1 – 2 p.m. EST.
Where: On Twitter!
Who/How: Follow ClearVision on Twitter at @CVOptical
If you haven’t done so already, you will need to sign up for your own Twitter account. Then, follow ClearVision (@CVOptical) and start tweeting using the hashtag #PuriTi with your questions and/comments.
ClearVision’s PuriTi Twitter party is one of many social media initiatives hosted by ClearVision, encouraging customers and optical enthusiasts to engage with ClearVision digitally. No registration is required.