Glamorous shapes, luxurious materials and polished logo treatments define the 2012 sun collection from Michael Kors Sunglasses. Shapes of the collection are sculpted from polished metals and rich zyls and are vintage inspired. From full or modified cat-eyes to round deep frames that set against the face shape, Michael Kors Sunglasses challenge design expectations.
Crystal blues and blushes in translucent hues soften strong brows and emit a awe-inspiring glow. Complementing the sheer colorations, the sculpted zyl and metal are lightweight to the touch, but remain rich in appearance. Polished logo plaques with the engraved Michael Kors logo are inlayed onto temples completing the jet set elegance synonymous with the Michael Kors lifestyle.
- 03/22/2012 • Ferragamo Spring/Summer 2012 Sunwear Collection
- 03/22/2012 • Valentino Spring/Summer 2012 Eyewear Collection
- 01/09/2012 • French Fashion House Chloé Signs Agreement With Marchon
- 12/05/2011 • Marchon Moves Into New Corporate Headquarters
- 09/20/2011 • Calvin Klein Jeans Launches at Vision Expo West 2011
- 08/23/2012 • Nine West 2012 Fall/Winter Eyewear Collection
- 08/21/2012 • Essilor of America Launches New Varilux S Series Lenses
- 07/03/2012 • Valentino Fall/Winter 2012/13 Eyewear Collection from Marchon
- 07/03/2012 • “Bolt of Light” Grouping from Betsey Johnson Eyewear
- 05/04/2012 • Marchon Acquires Action Sports Brand Dragon Alliance